Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Painting Cow


This is my current favorite billboard.  I'm sure there's more than just this one across the country but this one happens to be located between Nacogdoches and Lufkin in East Texas on U.S. Highway 59.  And what is this cow painting?


Joining in with Signs, Signs

17 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i like their billboards, too. :)

Carol said...

What a great billboard! love the painting cows!

Paula said...

Please eat chicken?

Paula said...

Oh sorry I didn't see the second sign until I had commented.

Randy said...

They are funny.

A Colorful World said...

I have seen one or two of these. They are really cute!

Judy said...

This cracks me up, I love it!

Jo's World said...

Very, very cute!

Cheers and hugs,

Jo

Andy said...

Funny, funny and funny.

Judy said...

I usually can't stand billboards but this one I love.

Sharon said...

Oh yes, I've seen this one here.

DeniseinVA said...

Wonderful! I have seen this billboard on my way just before I go into the tunnel before you get to Norfolk, VA. It always gives me a chuckle. Great photos Kathy!

Jeanne said...

That is precious!!

Lesley said...

I LOVE this!
We don't have this particular chain of restaurants in Canada, so I truly thank you for sharing it!!

Magpie said...

I'm with you! I laugh every time I see this one. Missed you, Buddy of Mine.

Birdman said...

I DO like their ads, NOT the politics.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Don't care for the chain at all, but gotta' admit their signs are fun.