Sunday, January 13, 2013

Leader of the Pack


This is the same dog featured on Friday's post with his goat friends.

13 comments:

Jo's World said...

Looks like the dog is real proud of his charges!

Cheers,
Jo

Kate said...

He certainly looks vigilant! Are those goats pregnant...I'm a city girl so I wouldn't know.

EG CameraGirl said...

Gotta love a gog that likes diversity!

Jeanne said...

Happy dog!! Great picture.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

hubby and i shared a laugh out loud at this photo. they all look happy together... sweet pup and I love goats.

Amy Burzese said...

What a good friend he must be. Those are the best looking goats I've ever seen. Clean.

Sharon said...

He has some very good looking friends!

TexWisGirl said...

sweet guardian.

Judy said...

This is adorable. Looks like there will be little new goats soon. Is that a smile I see on the dogs face?

Beth said...

So cute!!!

Bhushavali said...

The dog's expression is like a protective father about his daughter! Look at its seriousness!!! So adorable!!! :)
Bhusha's INDIA TRAVELOGUE

Randy said...

Brother from another mother.

Paula said...

Pretty dog. The donkey attack in our area was not animal abuse. It was a male wanting to get to where a female was pastured.