It took me a minute to figure that out. Could come in handy if one isn't careful. The little red schoolhouse is used by the Wickenburg Cultural Organization now.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Kathy-
w/ regards to my post today and your question--- a flatiron building is one shaped like an iron, wedge-shaped, like a slice of pie.
Something for the driver ahead of him.
hahaha!
our EMS trucks have their signs written like this so we can read it in our mirror.
For the benefit of rear view mirrors?
i do like that.
It took me a minute to figure that out. Could come in handy if one isn't careful.
The little red schoolhouse is used by the Wickenburg Cultural Organization now.
I love it!!!
Tee hee. It wasn't that easy for me to read so it must be right side up. ;)
Funny Kathy! Love the color of the jeep!
It took me a minute! very cute!
A different kind of humor!
I can´t read it Kathy.... tried really hard!
Post a Comment