I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
19 comments:
What a great photo - just look at those eyes!
Great shot!
Enjoy your weekend.
Mormor
http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2012/10/05/the-weekend-in-black-and-white-5/
That's a fine shot. Frozen motion!
You got a great photo of this denizen!
Jo
I think I've noticed this 'rascal' in my rows of corn this fall.
cute little monster. :)
Great shot of this denizen. I had to look up the meaning of the word. Hadn't heard it before. So I learned something today.
Have a great weekend!
He kind of looks like he was caught red handed.
love it love it love it. this is what you have in place of cell phone signals. wildlife
Looks like you surprised him. They can be so naughty.
A great shot of the little bandit!
I love this shot! I always have loved the masked bandit.
Great image. He looks pretty upset that he has been discovered.
Full of emotion. Like a painting.
Wow what an awesome visitor. He looks like he has a bad conscience. Caught in the act :-)
Caught in the act!
Wow, I've never photographed one of these!
Very innocent looking and thinking: Not me. It wasn't me. :))
Pretty little rascal!
Post a Comment