Thursday, October 25, 2012
My Arizona Kids
Let me introduce you to my Arizona kids, Lara and Em. They're the reason I'm always so anxious to visit Arizona. Other than when Lara was in college I was never separated from her and had never lived away from Em after he came on the scene almost nine years ago, until, of course, my return to Texas in late 2010. I had a grand time on my desert visit and this pic was taken after my good walk with my good friends featured in the previous post. While I was out having a little camera fun they were getting their faces painted at a picnic. Em's cardinal (Phoenix Cardinals, you know) is a very showy piece of art and he got many envious stares while we were stuffing Red Devil pizza down our throats in celebration of Lara's birthday.
I hope to return to my usual blogging schedule in a few days. A vacation means some extra work upon return and I'm preparing for a big family reunion this weekend, the first for our family in 11 years. I'm planning on meeting a bunch of folks I've never seen before!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


20 comments:
comforting ! Enjoy your weekend !
Kathy, What a wonderful photo of your Lara and Em. Yes, you really must miss them and how they must miss you, too. Glad that you get to see them for visits. The reunion sounds wonderful, and it is definitely worth the effort! We'll wait patiently for your return to blogging!
What a great photo! Fun face paintings. Enjoy your family reunion, more fun ahead!
What beautiful kids they are. That is quite an elaborate face painting. Glad you had a great time and glad that you are back with us!
well this was a wonderful ramble to go on, beautiful kids and glad you got to visit with them. can't wait to see what you found there with your camera while they were being painted.
Enjoy the time away. Family is always #1.
Family is the most important thing!
i know your heart stays with them even after you return...
What a great picture! You must miss them so. Well, it sounds like you will have a nice time visiting with family. Enjoy!
Family reunions are a great time! Take lots of photos! Our high school mascot is a cardinal too.
You will have a great time at your reunion, and bet you will be very happy you did it! Will your daughter and grandson be there too?
Cheers to all,
Jo, Stella and Zkhat
Aww! You will have a wonderful party, I'm sure:-)
What a wonderful shot.
Well, I'd say those two are very good reasons for coming back to Arizona. Have fun at that family reunion. Meeting some relatives for the first time should be fun.
Love seeing your daughter and grandson, Kathy. Glad you are back safe and sound. The family reunion sounds like a ton of work and also much fun.
They're beautiful, Kathy! You should be very proud of them. Enjoy your family reunion.
Nice you get to go and see all.
Be safe. Bring back lots of pictures.
We had a great time with you here... It's always too short of a visit. Your room is always ready for you. Xoxo, L.
So worth coming home for!!!
Hi Kathy!
What kind of painting did you choose Kathy? It seems you had a lot of fun und a great time together. And your thoughts will often go there...
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
Post a Comment