I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
18 comments:
She's cute.
I hope that means a big performance related payment for Miss Linda Llama. She needs some spa vacation...
wish i had her OT check... she is wonderful
your commentary is as cute as she is. but she takes her work very seriously, i can see.
What a trooper Linda Llama is. I agree with Pia - a spa day is deserved.
Cute photo and commentary!
So regal in her stance! Beautiful capture Kathy!
Linda is a very dedicated patrol officer.
And never a complaint! Thats Linda for you.
Jo
What a gal. A hard working gal at that!
She is very dedicated to her job!
Good job, Linda!
Amazing!!! Great photo...
xoxo BShell
Hardworking and worth every penny she makes. ;)
She is a seriously hard working gal! Awesome shot.
What an incredible photo!
The bush with the purple berries is called Purple Beautyberry.
Have a good evening, Mildred
Such a cute post! She's ever-vigilant, you can see!
Oh my goodness- she's a real trooper, overtime pay or not. She does have the scowl of an angry bouncer though...
Post a Comment