I like this picture very much. It immediately made me think of a time when my employer (about 6 years ago) sent me to Austin Texas to speak at a conference. The event was at a beautiful resort outside of the city in a wooded area. I remember waking up in the morning and peeking out the window and seeing a similar site. The fog shrouding all those tress made such a beautiful scene.
There is just something about fog that I find so fascinating. It's mysterious and it softens the edge of things. I'm playing catch up with all you posts.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
30 comments:
I love foggy mornings! Cows are always good too. :)
Love how I can almost feel the cool morning air here. OK not sure it's morning, but bare with my dream ;)
The misty morning looks so peaceful, and I always love the way cows smile for the camera!
love this foggy shot!
I love fog!
just love the fog. such a great view. (:
I love a misty day!
Great shot! Cows are always good.
fabulous!
what goes in the barn is even more charming than the barn and I don't mean the hay...
Love the foggy morning and the way the cows are looking at you!
It has been foggy here lately in the mornings. That is a great shot, glad the cows were included.
such cuties. and love seeing the hay in the barn. :)
I like this picture very much. It immediately made me think of a time when my employer (about 6 years ago) sent me to Austin Texas to speak at a conference. The event was at a beautiful resort outside of the city in a wooded area. I remember waking up in the morning and peeking out the window and seeing a similar site. The fog shrouding all those tress made such a beautiful scene.
heheheee look at those cows keeping an eye on you, except baby, who's a bit occupied! heheheee too cute! beautiful morning scene
Thanks for joining =)
Oh, how pretty! And, you are being watched. :)
Awesome shot Kathy!
Beautiful shot Kathy.
Love the foggy morning shot!
Such curious creatures cows are. :)
It's like they're saying 'hey what are YOU doing?'
The fog make this picture even more special!
I totally love how the cows are watching you. Neat barn shot
I'm a sucker for foggy mornings. Great shot!
It looks like a early morning scene with curious animals watching you!
Like the weather in this one.
Sure looks like the weather is a-changing!
I tell my photo students, "Fog is your friend!" You proved it again. :)
V
I love fog!! There is something incredibly beautiful about it!!
This is such a beautiful photo Kathy. It´s not easy to capture a foggy moment so well.
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
There is just something about fog that I find so fascinating. It's mysterious and it softens the edge of things. I'm playing catch up with all you posts.
Post a Comment