I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
This is a great shot, but he isn't near as pretty as the peacock! :)
He needs some lotion for that dry skin.
That is one BIG lizard!
I LOVE IT! hope you have a full view to show us. I call our brown anole lizards Mini Komodo dragons, they look a lot like this but tiny
Ooooh, a real life dragon. :)
It has a kind of sweet, sad face.
These guys are so big, it's a little overwhelming.
COOOL!
Amazing creature and great shot, Kathy.
Looks like he could use a little exfoliating... :)
Makes me wonder what he/she's thinking.
It is better not to get too close to him... but I would love to meet one in wildlife. Behind a fence maybe...
Post a Comment