Now, that is a hairstyle!! Just catching up Kathy. It's almost Canton time again. Look forward to seeing what you come up with this time... unless it is just too hot to go! blessings ~ tanna
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
16 comments:
Ha! Cool shot and I like the comparison. I love the blue wagon below too!
How great is that! Love it.
love her! :)
Oh my goodness!
That's who I first thought of when I saw the photo.
That's one wild hairdo!
You gotta love those fancy chickens! Nice close ups.
phillis he/she is. wild hair do and a great photo.
Love this....cool photos!
LOL ... absolutely Phyllis!
It kind of looks like Phyllis Diller.
What a cool look! T%hat must have been a good-hair-day!
Haha! What a looker!
Love the pictures! What a wild hair do!
You find some really unusual characters to photograph!
Now, that is a hairstyle!! Just catching up Kathy. It's almost Canton time again. Look forward to seeing what you come up with this time... unless it is just too hot to go! blessings ~ tanna
Post a Comment