I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
G what??? can't say it and never heard of it before, but i love him whatever he is.
A beautiful animal -- great capture, Kathy!
great capture of a unique animal
It's like a mini giraffe with horns.
interesting one.
This is very interesting looking animal with an equally interesting name.
what a sweet face!
This animal is new to me! I think I'll Google it to find out more. :)
AH! An antelope from East Africa!
I can see why Chevrolet chose to call their car an Impala instead of a Gerenuk...doesn't quite roll off the tongue, does it?
It's Gorgeous.
The Gerenuk is new animal for me. He is smiling on the photo, cute!
Post a Comment