I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
What can you say that would match the beauty of this unusual bird. It's beautiful, and I love the chicks, too.
God's work of ART captured by your camera and turned into ART for us to admire. these are beautiful. love the peachicks
Awwwwww...the babies are so cute!!
NEAT! i think mrs. has some gorgeous coloration, too!
That first shot is STUNNING! Beautiful photography, Kathy!!!
Kathy, these are amazing photographs!
I especially love the first one.
You have captured such wonderful detail in it.
Beautiful family! Don't recall ever seeing baby peafowl!
Thanks for stopping by!
Wonderful photos of the pea fowl, Kathy!
Especially fun to see the little guys!
Kisses,
Stella
ooooh, how pretty!
Oh, I've never seen babies before!
I loved to hear the peacocks at Mission San Jose when we first moved to San Antonio years ago. Also could hear the church bells from the Mission.
That blue is such a gorgeous color. This is a majestic looking bird.
What a beauty! And, those little chicks re so cute.
Oh Kathy, what a beautyful bird. But best is that you got the mama with the youngsters! So nice!
Post a Comment