I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
Oh that's funny!
oh, this made me bust out laughing! you're so funny, kathy (and you speak the truth!)
But it sounds so yummy.
Why didn't you tell me this a couple of years ago?
Ms. Snugjeans will probably eat one and then make a bee-line for a gym and work it off.
My friends and I would just eat them and sit and talk, and talk, and talk.
Cheers,
Jo
Never a truer word spoken. Thanks for the chuckle Kathy.
Oh yes Kathy, we all know.... but there is something like magnetism involved sometimes.
really great caption and I love the photo. beautiful shot
You are so funny, Kathy! :))
So true, sadly one must choose between the tummy or the tush.
I thought those flowers I posted yesterday looked like foxglove but I wasn't sure. They were growing wild in the forest.
Very wise words. It's amazing how quickly one can go from being able to eat most anything to the day when a second helping becomes deadly.
I like pie! Much better than cake.
Cute image (and so true)!
Oh, I wish I had known this years ago. :)
Ha - that is funny!
Post a Comment