absolutely stunning photo. it is so sharp and clear i feel i could reach in and touch the flag. beautiful, the light was perfect and you capture it. a very touching photo for me.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
Beautiful sky.
absolutely stunning photo. it is so sharp and clear i feel i could reach in and touch the flag. beautiful, the light was perfect and you capture it. a very touching photo for me.
Beautiful flag shot. You captured a perfect wave.
that is gorgeous, kathy!
so odd. you posted this at 7:30 p.m. yesterday. it came thru my feed today at 5:07 a.m.
Just wonderful lighting for Old Glory!
Oh yes! Good one!
Beautiful. I love flags and their symbolism.
Is this lit by a raising or setting sun? It is gorgeous!
Magnificent Kathy! The lighting on the Stars and Stripes is gorgeous.
I don't believe I have ever seen a more beautiful photo of our flag!
The color, the clarity everything just makes it perfect.
Kudos!
Jo
Gorgeous shot!
It's a grand old flag, as the lyrics go. :)
I remembered flag day and then forgot to put my flag out.
Stunning!
Post a Comment