I stopped at a snow cone stand today...all ready for a lime snow cone, when they told me they were out of lime. It was a bummer and my second choice wasn't near as good.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
I'll take a Pineapple Bubble gum mix.
That is one cute snow cone stand!! Love the tin siding! blessings ~ tanna
Love the colors in this photo, Kathy. xoxo
i like grape please
I haven't had a snow cone in years, but this year I'll try one if I go to the Minnesota State Fair again, and think of you as I'm slurping!
what a great photo. :)
Always a fun summer experience. I love cherry!
That would cool me down right now!
Cool photo! Makes me want a sno cone. Love your big tomato...
Sounds great right about now!
You can tell even from the back that little boy is anxious.
I bet snow cones are popular this time of year.
For me please hazelnut and chocolade!
I stopped at a snow cone stand today...all ready for a lime snow cone, when they told me they were out of lime. It was a bummer and my second choice wasn't near as good.
Post a Comment