Monday, June 25, 2012

All That Glitters


I met this little cutie on one of my forays to Canton this past spring, 
and her mom gave me permission to take her picture.
She was so happy with her new look.

P.S.  Some reader has been leaving some nice comments on my blog but they are "Unknown."  If you are "Unknown," please leave your name in the comment so I know who you are.  Or in the alternative, you may e-mail me at fkh45 at live dot com to let me know your identity.  After that if you could just leave your initials, that way I'll know who is leaving the comment.  Thanks!  I hope you visit again soon.

11 comments:

Randy said...

That's an adorable shot.

Kate said...

There is a talented face-paint artist in your neighborhood. The entire effect is delightful on this charming child.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

that is just about the coolest face painting i have seen. cool shot too

Judy said...

Quite an elaborate face painting she has, and a sweet smile too!

Kim, USA said...

That is really cool painting!

Kim,USA

Magpie said...

Too sweet! And in this case, I do believe she's gold.

Sharon said...

That is quite a "look". I love the butterfly eyes but, I don't think I could stand that glitter on my lips.

Anonymous said...

Aw, she is a cutie!

Paula said...

So pretty!

Pia said...

Thats a cool look! And she likes to get her new look captured.

Suburban Girl said...

THat is a lot of glitter!