Sunday, June 10, 2012

39/100 Dogs ~ Miniature Schnauzer


12 comments:

Randy said...

Looking very dapper in the scarf.

Paula said...

Aww what a pretty little doggie.

Anonymous said...

Lovely dog -- cute with his bandana. :)

Tanna said...

Kathy, I am just catching up from a few days off myself. Hope your Mom is doing well. LOVE all the animal photos and, of course, the courthouse!! But, my favorite is the peacock collection!! Oh, my! How gorgeous are they?! Beautiful photos. blessings ~ tanna

MadSnapper n Beau said...

great shot, i feel like i could reach in and stroke his fur.

Kate said...

Also wonder how your Mother is doing?

The dog looks pretty friendly; hope it's not the one who bit your Mom.

EG CameraGirl said...

Awe! I love min schnauzers! I sometimes babysit one for friends. They are wonderful!

Judy said...

What a nice hair cut!

I have been busy the last few weeks so I haven't been able to try the Topaz Adjust yet. The picture of the girl feeding the ducks is right out of my old Minolta camera. It still takes good pictures.

TexWisGirl said...

hot, hot, hot.

Magpie said...

What a pretty, compact looking little thing.

Lois Evensen said...

Love that sporty scarf. :)

Mari said...

Aww - she looks cute in that scarf!