Sunday, October 23, 2011

Signs of the Times


Natchitoches, Louisiana

11 comments:

Mari said...

Great sign and I like the name too!

Deanna said...

Looks like you are having a great time!! Love all your photos from your trip!!

Jill said...

That is fantastic!

Randy said...

I really like the colors in this shot. Great sign too.

Magpie said...

Hair salons seem to come up with the cutest names.

Judy said...

Nice sign and clever name too.

Mildred said...

Very nice shot! And very nice sign too!
Thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment;o)

***
Have a nice and happy week****

EG CameraGirl said...

Hmmm. Not sure about the name. I wouldn't want them to have too much fun with my hair. ;))

Suburban Girl said...

It is unusual fro me to see a 7 digit phone number. Around here, we have to put an area code, cause there are so many numbers that our area has more than one area code. 215....267....610....

Anonymous said...

I would get my hair cut there!

Lara said...

Did you step in for a new 'do?