Thursday, October 27, 2011

Redneck Media Center


... with theater seating

11 comments:

Sharon said...

I love it!!

Nellie from Beyond My Garden said...

HA!

TexWisGirl said...

ha ha!

Randy said...

That is too funny. Thanks I need a laugh today.

Jill said...

Very funny!

Mersad said...

Oh Kathy! :D haha

Magpie said...

What a wonderful way to start the day! With a smile and a chuckle. Happy Friday, Kathy!

Reena said...

Now that's funny!

Anonymous said...

LOL. I think you can start an entire Redneck Catalog.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

what's the thing on the blue seat?

I like to report an anonymous comment that I have been getting on my blogs which is offensive to half the American population. I am not American, and is still very angry with it. I have deleted the comment on my blogs, and I wonder if you have received any. I won't bother to mention the name because that would promote him further.

EG CameraGirl said...

Hehehe!