I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
Haha! ;))
haha! Love it.
Maybe it's their version of "Green" design.
that's hilarious!
Very funny!! Was it presented that way or did you christian it? :)
It appears that Indian Larry was a motorcycle builder. Here's a link about him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Desmedt
LOL...that is pretty funny.
Good ole' redneck stuff!
this made me giggle....never have quite seen a redneck bench before!!
What a geat idea to recycle parts of an old car!
Haha... great title!
Hey! They recycled!
Post a Comment