A fair is not a fair without a Ferris wheel.
I could never go on this ride, but can you imagine the photos you could take hanging upside down!
Everyone's favorite: the carousel.
How come guys don't close their eyes and scream on the scary rides?
The fellow on the right may be screaming but he's far from eyes wide shut.
Girls, on the other hand, know how to act on rides!
Tomorrow: The conclusion of the fair ~ Kids!






13 comments:
Fun post! I love that first shot!
Wow, you captured the fun feel!
You captured all these so wonderfully! Love the first 2 pics!
You got some great "fair" shots here. I contemplated going to the state fair here but, in the end didn't have time. Maybe this week.
I love the action in your shots! Did you eat a corn dog?
cute!
You and Sharon both have Ferris wheels! I can remember how much fun these rides were when I was young. They couldn't pay me enough to get on one now, but I do love to see the joy of the young people on them.
How fun that you captured all those kids enjoying the rides. No way would I ride that thing that goes upside down...I will stick to the carousel.
These are great Kathy! I see the Arizona state fair is up and running too.
Love all these shots!
I guess this is the time for outdoor fun in Texas!
just on the news, a man is arrested for letting his 9 year old drive his car.
I pity little kids when they are not tall enough to go on rides in fairs.
Great shots! Like you, I can't do the upside-down ones.
Post a Comment