Oldsmobiles were named after Ransom Eli Olds, the founder of the company that designed them. But I'd like to bet most people now think the name appropriate to any old-mobile. My ABC Wednesday is O is for Oracle.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
23 comments:
Oldsmobiles were named after Ransom Eli Olds, the founder of the company that designed them. But I'd like to bet most people now think the name appropriate to any old-mobile. My ABC Wednesday is O is for Oracle.
Who is Over 21? haha Love the 'old' color.
we had an OLDS once upon a time, when I was a kid.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Love the color of this Olds, very 50's. Perfect choice for the letter O.
I see you! Great looking car too.
neat shot!
Love the color!
I love this! Great color - great design!
My FIL has an oldsmobile car too.
Learn some Filipino custom and words with my O entr
That's a car we don't see in the UK very often. Great shot for the letter O.
A photo that makes me smile... Also see your reflection in the Olds' shiny bumper, Kathy... :-)
over 21! - is that the car or the owner? - probably both!
Great color! Love the hood ornament.
This one made me smile!
love the color!
Nostalgia!
Out of this world, looks like earthrise. Beautiful colours.
what an absolutely fabulous car...
I always liked those fancy hood ornaments. I wonder why the new cars don't have them.
O is for "Oh what a cool car!"
Wow - that is a fair motor - love the colour and the plate - Jane UK
Beautiful vintage Olds!
Sweet spot of color!
Post a Comment