I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
He's adorable! Lovely shot.
a beautiful boy!
What a proud beauty.
Oh, look at him! What a sweetie. Was he for sale or just tradin'?
He looks very well-loved. Such intelligent eyes, but he has the look of a scamp about him.
My best friend in high school had one of these dogs. His name was Herman. Cute dog!
What a handsome fellow!
What a handsome little fellow.
Charlie the Cutie.
Always the best here!
Cute guy!
Post a Comment