I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
This is beautiful! What a stunning capture!
Absolutely gorgeous!
So pretty and the color is gorgeous. Bugs and flowers...does it get any better than that?
such a brilliant red.
nellie
What a great contrast!
the azalea is brilliant red! gorgeous!
Awesome photo - the colors are stunning.
Wow, beautiful shot. I love the black and white of the butterfly against those red flowers.
I love these big, beautiful Tiger Swallowtail butterflies. We see them here all summer.
They are both so beautiful!
Great shot, Kathy!
Nice macro!
Male or female?
I really like your pictures, they are beautiful.
Post a Comment