Sunday, July 24, 2011

Naptime II


I guess I'm on a kitten kick.  This little bundle of purr-fur was spotted at our vet's office, quietly getting in some shuteye up on the reception counter.  But wait!  Before you let out too many oohs and awws, I have something to tell you.  It's a fake!  It's not a real kitten!  It's so real looking evidently many people came up and petted it before they realized it was a stuffed toy!

11 comments:

Randy said...

You got me Kathy, I thought it was real.

TexWisGirl said...

the thought occurred to me, but i then figured it was real. that's really a good 'decoy'!

nonizamboni said...

Enjoyed all your kitten photos. . .I could have sworn this was a real one. You got me too!
Happy Monday!

Mari said...

It sure looks real! Love the kittens below too.

Jill said...

Ha! Very cute.

Magpie said...

I'm catching up by going backwards...that says something about me doesn't it? :)
I've seen these care-free "pets" before. They're very sweet and don't shed too much.

EG CameraGirl said...

It's very realistic looking. For sure it would have fooled me!

Judy said...

This would be a purrfect cat for me as I am allergic but still love the little darlings. And then there is that added benefit of no litter box. Do you know where they sell them?

DeniseinVA said...

It fooled me, I was just thinking what a pretty little cat with those ears and facial markings.

Anonymous said...

Could have fooled me!

Sharon said...

It certainly fooled me.