I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Now that is different but not really my style either.
I see a lot of these in MN. ha!
i like these. :)
Not my style but it is funny!
There must be a fishing enthusiast living there.
Very nice!
Not for me - but pretty cool!
I guess a fisherman lives there.
Alrighty then! Makes me smile, but I have to admit I'm glad it's not mine. :)
LOL...would you believe I saw one like it when I was in Illinois?
OH MY! I can't imagine reaching inside that fish's mouth to retrieve my maik!
OH! I meant mail... which I'm sure you already know.
Post a Comment