What I really wanted was a picture of those baby chicks but I couldn't find them and was too embarrassed to ask where they were so I could take a picture of them. Why you say? I dunno!
I'd want to get pics of baby chics, too, but I understand the hesitiation. I was in a factory yesterday where I saw photo opportunities in every corner, and I was too embarassed to whip out my camera. I'm kicking myself now, though. I'm sure it would have been alright if I had asked. Oh well...some days are just like that. ---Then, there are others. :)
OH! I would love to see the baby chicks...but I can understand why you didn't ask. A crazy shyness overtakes me at times too!
FYI: I must admit that I have a secret weapon, though. If my husband is with me and senses I would like to get a certain shot, he asks for me - which is also very embarrassing to me. But hey! He usually gets what he asks for. He's not shy at all.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
7 comments:
Nice shot! Those little guys were probably waiting for you too.
Thanks for the great idea! Our local Tractor Supply has baby chicks and I think I will go and photograph them. I bet folks will think I am nuts.... :)
I'd want to get pics of baby chics, too, but I understand the hesitiation. I was in a factory yesterday where I saw photo opportunities in every corner, and I was too embarassed to whip out my camera. I'm kicking myself now, though. I'm sure it would have been alright if I had asked. Oh well...some days are just like that. ---Then, there are others. :)
I bet those baby chicks are cute but, potatoes are good in so many ways!
OH! I would love to see the baby chicks...but I can understand why you didn't ask. A crazy shyness overtakes me at times too!
FYI: I must admit that I have a secret weapon, though. If my husband is with me and senses I would like to get a certain shot, he asks for me - which is also very embarrassing to me. But hey! He usually gets what he asks for. He's not shy at all.
You could have just said they were going to be in your 100 Stranger series. I would have asked for you. :)
I can't imagine you being embarrassed. But at least we got another fun photo. :-)
Post a Comment