Wednesday, March 9, 2011

10/100 Dogs ~ Buttercup ~ Red Heeler


Buttercup is "big sis" to Goldie, No. 9 published here on February 27

10 comments:

Randy said...

She is so adorable!

Magpie said...

Who would not love a dog named Buttercup?? Sweetheart.

Mari said...

She's a beauty!

Suburban Girl said...

What a beauty.

EG CameraGirl said...

Buttercup has such a sweet face. Do you think if I call her name she'll follow me home?

Judy said...

Great portrait! What a pretty color too.

Sharon said...

I think "Buttercup" is a perfect name for this little beauty.

About the car on my site to day, the "Tour for Life" always parks classic cars in front of each house that is on the tour. It helps people to locate the correct house. This one was a real beauty.

tracy said...

Oh, she is beautiful!

Michelle said...

Pretty dog (pretty name, too). Now I know what a red heeler looks like. Thanks for including that!

SouthernSass said...

Lovely photograph of such a beautiful dog! The name suits her perfectly!