Oh, you must be so excited to move into this new phase of your life...and a bit sad at leaving your home of so many years. It's hard when we have mixed emotions about something. Soon you'll be able to just relax. :)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
6 comments:
You deserve a break after all that moving!
I bet you can hardly wait for this move to be over!
Oh, you must be so excited to move into this new phase of your life...and a bit sad at leaving your home of so many years. It's hard when we have mixed emotions about something. Soon you'll be able to just relax. :)
Kathy good luck and do not forget the "ramblin".
Hugs T.
We have a five guys near us. I am pretty sure the girls like going their for the peanuts. :)
My son loves 5 guys. I just saw a photo of a squirrel on someone else's blog and now the peanuts on yours..I sense a theme starting.
Post a Comment