Wednesday, October 27, 2010
There's No Frost on These Pumpkins
With today's high of 84 degrees there's not much chance that these pumpkins will see any frost during their lifetime.
Today was the first day I've rambled around looking for photo ops. I received word this morning that the sale of my house is definitely scheduled to close tomorrow! So I have something special planned for tomorrow. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I fell your heat! Temp yesterday was 85 but the heat index was 95!! Where is our FALL?? Big beautiful pumpkins!
Gourdeous!
I'm glad the closing is imminent! And that you are finding time to take your camera out for photo opportunities. :)
I love this photo with the warm colours of the pumpkins waiting to be turned into something delicious.
"Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater!" Love that orange color.
I can hardly wait to see the surprise.
Great Fall shot! Glad your sale will soon be complete.
Post a Comment