I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
7 comments:
What a great photo. As you said, this upside down pose is not for old bones.
I can't be on any of those rides anymore. They really make me sick. They are so jerky...
but I don't mind looking at the picture ;)
Oh, my! Kathy I love this photo - as long as I am not in it!
That is one scary looking ride.
Brave of heart and strong of stomach!! Great shot!
Wow! This is a great shot. I would rather be looking up at them, than be up there, looking down!
#521 of things I could never do. Ever. But great job capturing what others can do!
Post a Comment