Coming via Good Fences link up and love your photo! It seems Mother Nature really does have a strangle hold on the Wheel! Hope you call by Christineandhercamera.blogspot.com have a great day!
This is a lovely shot! I hope to see you at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/08/bennett-place-bit-of-history.html, and please join us each week for Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday)!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
20 comments:
Good morning, I love the wagon wheels. Mother nature has claimed this one for herself. Great find! Enjoy your day!
love it. :)
Mother can be ruthless given the time.
Taking back the land!
Beautiful!
What were you doing in our back yard??? HE HE HE....
Coming via Good Fences link up and love your photo! It seems Mother Nature really does have a strangle hold on the Wheel!
Hope you call by Christineandhercamera.blogspot.com
have a great day!
Soon there will be NO wheel!!
Nature is taking over but you can still see that cool wheel by the fencing.
I love this! Nature takes back her own faster than we could imagine.
Love this picture.
Adore this shot. I am a sucker for wagon wheels.
This is a lovely shot!
I hope to see you at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/08/bennett-place-bit-of-history.html, and please join us each week for Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday)!
Chock one up for Mother Nature. ;))
Oh, there my fingers go writing homonyms instead of the correct spelling: Chalk!
Great photo Kathy! A secret garden beyond? :)
Nice catch- my OCD would have me pulling weeds like crazy because that is a wonderful wagon wheel!
Nature may be overpowering, but it makes a great visual to record.
Love this!!
That's a lovely, though a little messy, country scene! Love it!
Post a Comment