I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
Very true, I like the purple.
I do like the rainbow of colours you have photographed here!
Good morning, I love the rainbow of colors. Lovely image. Happy Monday, have a great new week ahead!
so very true and that is a LOT of thread.. love all the colors
Very true! Just look at all that colorful thread!
... so true, Kathy. Well stated.
True words and pretty colors.
And what a beautiful design all the colors can make. I love how this image made me think and ponder. :)
Threads and yarns always have the most luscious and varied colours.
Nice rainbow of colors!
Love this!
Post a Comment