beautiful and I am glad you let us see the round feed thingy out back, love all that RUST, to me rust is a thing of beauty. i smiled when i saw in the first shot they put two boards across to keep someone out...
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
the weather vane in the front of the first and the rusty roof in the 2nd are great!
The top photo looks like a perfect and totally charming painting.
beautiful and I am glad you let us see the round feed thingy out back, love all that RUST, to me rust is a thing of beauty. i smiled when i saw in the first shot they put two boards across to keep someone out...
Needs a bit of a weed-whacker around that barn.
Beautiful old barns!
What a beautiful part of the country!! Those barns are GREAT!
These are very beautiful and very interesting barns! They both have a character. I also love the roofs.
Beautiful pictures of wonderful barns.
Kathy, I saw your comment on my site. I didn't even notice those white things but, they must be golf balls.
You found some nice old barns. The second one looks as if the trees felt sorry for it and grew up around it to brace it from the wind.
You were fortunate on your trip with churches and also barns.
I'm a big fan of rust.
Great barns! I do like your processing filter! It adds such richness!
Oh how I have missed your barn shots. Glad to be back!
Post a Comment