My dear Kathy, I ask your forgiveness for being absent for so long on your blog. I thought that you abandoned it. Today i read your last post on your another blog and I feel right now that I am very thoughtless person. And stupid also.
Sun rise is a very beautiful and very, very picturesque! And a red roof barn is wonderful. We don't have the barns like this where I live.
What a very special and beautiful looking barn! And captured with the exact right settings to get the light. A photo by Kathy how we know -and love- them.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
An unusual looking barn. I like it.
You captured some beautiful light.
perfect lighting, i can see the red orange glow on the roof and the flowers. i love it when the sun starts to paint only part of the visible word.
Beautiful, Kathy. The barn is unusual. Looks like a few afterthoughts.
wow! what a fine looking barn in a perfect setting! so un-texas normal!
I can see why you stopped to get a picture of that beautiful scene. I have never seen a barn quite like that one.
Beautiful light on that barn! It certainly is unusual.
This one would make a wonderful water color painting.
My dear Kathy, I ask your forgiveness for being absent for so long on your blog. I thought that you abandoned it. Today i read your last post on your another blog and I feel right now that I am very thoughtless person. And stupid also.
Sun rise is a very beautiful and very, very picturesque! And a red roof barn is wonderful. We don't have the barns like this where I live.
I send to you my best wishes, my dear Kathy!
This is beautiful. Love the colors and the unusual barn.
Beautiful!
What a very special and beautiful looking barn! And captured with the exact right settings to get the light. A photo by Kathy how we know -and love- them.
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
Stunning light, Kathy!
Post a Comment