Saturday, April 13, 2013

Caption This - Week 10

 From the blog archives:  I've not been out and about lately and my supply of photos is running short.  I found this one from a few years back.  This fellow was actually a vendor at a regional flea market here in Texas.  His wife happened to be on hand to monitor their booth.  Otherwise, he might have lost an important sale.  Give me your best caption for this photo and come back next week to see all the fun captions.


Last week's photo was one of this series' favorites with my blog friends.  Here are just a few of the outstanding captions:

1.  "I'm telling ya, the Donald Trump comb-over wins every time" - by TexWisGirl at The Run*A*Round Ranch Report

2.  "Wrinkle cream, anyone have some?" - by Randy at Santa Fe Daily Photo

3.  "Don't forget to get your roots done dahling.  Only your hair dresser knows for sure" - by Jeanne of In Search Of

4.  "Cover Girl" - by Daniel at The Pixel Collective

5.  "I'm Beauty.  You should see Beaat" - by EG CameraGirl at East Gwillumbury CameraGirl

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

ah, he's kinda cute snoozing there! poor guy. my brain's not working tonight.

loved the beauty and beast from last week!

Randy said...

"I can't believe it, I'm Hugh Hefner! Look at all of the Bunnies!"

MadSnapper n Beau said...

to bad he can't see this photo, it might make him not sleep in public... no caption, drawing a blank. i love the ones from last week

Judy said...

Hey, step back some, I'm trying to cop some rays.

Brenda's Arizona said...

"I'm just checking for light leaks, OK?"

Love the 'captionless photos', Kathy.

Lisa Gordon said...

"Just resting my eyes!"

This is a great one, kathy!

Mari said...

I'm no good at captions but I like what others come up with! Love the winners from last weeks ideas!

DeniseinVA said...

Well, I don't have a good caption but whenever someone asks me if I'm sleeping, I tell them I am just resting my eyes, that is until the snoring starts! Have a great weekend Kathy!

A Colorful World said...

"I'm supposed to be retired! At least I have my lounge chair!"

"I hope I don't snore too loud and run the customers off!"

Not too good. Oh well. How are you doing???!!! Great, I hope. I've been a little out-of-pocket myself lately!

Judy said...

Miss you, Kathy. Hope all is well.

Randy said...

Been thinking about you lately. We miss you.

Brenda's Arizona said...

Kathy, are you okay? We miss you!