Saturday, April 6, 2013
Caption This - Week 9
This week's Caption This subject is a former winner in the Miss Warthog Beauty Pageant. So come on, Bloggers, and put on your creative thinking hats and submit a caption of what advice this beauty queen has for contestants in the upcoming pageant!
Last week's favorites:
1. "Don 't mess with Texas cuz I'm not in the mood" from TexWisGirl at Run*A*Round Ranch Report
2. "Do I look like Dennis Weaver?" from Randy at Santa Fe Daily Photo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
'i'm telling ya, the donald trump comb-over wins every time!'
"Wrinkle cream, anyone have some?"
YIKES!!! Speechless! Great photo Kathy!
Don't worry about warts or knots or double chins, girls, the more they prettier in this competition.
i love this ugly guy, he is so darn cute
I wonder how much that implant will cost?
Your subject is truly a winner!
Some great captions here! I can't think of anything better.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
I think that long lens came in handy for this one.
That missing horn has ruined my looks. I wonder if I could get an implant.
A face only a mother could love.
Don't forget to get your roots done dahling.
Only your hair dresser knows for sure.
I'll borrow one of my Mom's old sayings for this one.
"Pretty is as pretty does and I does Pretty!"
Jo
"Well bless his little heart... he looks the best he can!"
I came up with two:
1. "Always keep your svelt figure by eating grass salads!"
and
2. "I'm glad I broke my tusk after the pageant (in a bar fight, but don't tell anyone) so make sure you have a dazzling smile for the judges."
I'm Beauty. You should see Beast.
I can't think of a thing except "oh, my".
Cover girl!
Post a Comment