That would have been a grand old house at one time... Hoping you and yours have a wonderful day together to celebrate the meaning of Christmas ~ faith, family and friends.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
How lovely! These homes have so much character.
What a beautiful old home.
she is a grand old lady and would be so beautiful if restored. i love old houses so much more than new
A wonderful old home!
A very nice southern mansion. It brings to mind a movie I saw and I can't remember the name of.
It's a grand looking place. Lots of room for a big family.
big, big, big...
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year, Kathy!
Cheers and hugs,
Jo, Stella and Zkhat
A coat of paint, some shutters and landscaping, and I'd move right in. Hope your holidays have been happy, Kathy!
It looks a little lonely this old house. It needs some renovation and a family with a lot of children. That would turn it into a real showcase.
Happy Holidays Kathy!
That would have been a grand old house at one time... Hoping you and yours have a wonderful day together to celebrate the meaning of Christmas ~ faith, family and friends.
Hmmm, What a shame this has fallen into disreair!
Post a Comment