I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
Tomorrow it will be the one that got away.
this is awesome.. maybe that is his bait? LOL
You caught the moment! Great shot!
Now that is some catch!
Just a snack!
Not big but I bet it was still tasty.
pretty cute. :)
Great photo.
Great photo Kathy from a a not so big fish :-)
The Fisherman looks pretty serious. That fish doesn't look real...such a perfect shape!
Post a Comment