For those of you who remember the Tweedles (Tweedledum and Tweedledee, twin Kelso roosters) they're still around, still crowing at all hours of the day and still roosting in trees.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
18 comments:
They sure are colorful.
Gosh, but they are gorgeous, Kathy. They don't seem real to me.
And they are gorgeously colourful!
they are just beautiful, double trouble and double the cock a doodle do...
Their colors are beautiful!
They are sure pretty. I bet it gets a little noisy when they get into a crowing contest.
They certainly are a couple of beautiful birds.
Kathy, they are the most wonderful, colorful and beautiful roosters I have ever seen.
And they let you capture them in all their glory.
Fantastic!!!
lovely fellows!
Well you know I am not a farm girl I guess, cause I have never seen roosters in trees!
Kathy, this is an absolutely gorgeous photograph!
Their colors, against the background colors are just perfection.
The almost don't look real as they are so colourful.
I hear a rooster crow here at times but I bet it isn't as pretty as these.
Dare I say a bold look and colourful too!
Beautifully captured!!
Wow what great color! Beautiful photo and Merry Christmas to you and your family!
They are SO pretty! Merry Christmas!
Wow... those birds don't even look real. They're beautiful. Are there dispositions as nice as their looks?
The Tweedle-Beauties ♥♥♥
This picture makes me wonder if they think they are parrots!
Post a Comment