I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Cute...
That's some sign.
Butter country, I guess. Or is that a block of cheese?
like signs, LOVE cows
Coming originally from Wisconsin, it seems off to me to see a Texas county labeled No ! Dairy County. Yup, there's lots of Moo-la in the states!
Great picture!
(i thought erath county was known more for pot growing in texas?) :)
What a great sign this is! Moo-La is a perfect name for this lady!
Great sign! You can't miss that one.
I read earth county first:-)
They choose a very nice character for promotion.
Are Texas cows black and white?
Cool sign!
Thanks for your visit and comment on my signs.
~mrsbearfoot/Lindy
This is great! I think I have actually seen this. I like cows.
"Moo-La"! Wonderful...
Post a Comment