I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
My husband's favorite animals are the giraffes.
I love giraffes.
i once was nose to nose with a giraffe, many years ago and i had no idea how long their tongues are... wow.
Beautiful pic of the giraffes.
what a cute angle for this shot. :)
I always thought that giraffes were build unfair. Always head of thge game by a 'neck'.
I like the composition of this one. Such wonderful animals!
Nice shot of this little feeding and observation point.
Love the giraffe. Have a great new year Kathy!
The people and small bird really help put perspective into just how tall the giraffe is!
They will have some hats for dinner :-)
Post a Comment