Monday, December 10, 2012

East Texas Hay Barn


Joining fellow barn enthusiasts at 
Barn Charm

If you're wondering what the photo of the old fire engine on Barn Charm's Linky list has to do with this post, the answer is absolutely nothing!
I linked the proper URL but I guess my brain was someplace else when I posted the photo.
It was obviously the wrong photo!  I wrote Tricia and asked her to please remove it and I'd post a new one.  But Linky won't let you post twice with the same URL so I've left it as is.
If Tricia corrects it, fine.  If not, I hope you can laugh at my mistake!

23 comments:

Carletta said...

I was thinking that fire engine would be peeking out of a barn. :)
I really like the rolling land this barn is on. It looks like they had a good hay harvest.

Anonymous said...

I love this shot! Your editing is wonderful.

Kaya said...

This is incredibly beautiful and I am so glad that you shared this photograph with us.

The rolling land and a very low charming barn what can be more amazing and wonderful!!

All scene is so picturesque and so spectacular!!!

This is absolutely wonderful!!!



Randy said...

That's a lot of hay.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Such a pretty setting of the barn filled with round bales.

TexWisGirl said...

i LOVE that barn and that scene! looks like texas' finest!

and laughed at your thumbnail debacle. :)

Nell at njschout said...

Lovely setting! Looks like a prosperous farm

Elizabeth Edwards said...

lovely area. great coloring. ( :

Tanya Breese said...

that's beautiful and ha! i was looking for the firetruck too :D

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i love that fire engine, it has a LOT of charm... and lots of charm in this barn also...neither is as charming as the little guy in yesterdays post.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kathy, I'm so sorry! There's no way for me to change the pic for that linky entry, but you've explained it on your blog... I could delete the entry & re-enter it, but it would put you at the end of the list, so we'll just go with it. The fire engine is a beauty, anyway! LoL! And so is this barn & barnyard scene.

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but I was working on shooting Christmas lights last night after posting Barn Charm & didn't keep an eye on the linky entries like I should have... so sorry.

Sharon said...

A very lovely farm scene!

Jori said...

Beautiful scene!! Don't worry about the linky pic. It is fun to see it!!

ruralrevivalfarm said...

A beautiful scene, so peaceful!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very neat barn and wonderful big field! I love East Texas and those wide open spaces!

Leave It To Davis said...

I have never been able to make my pictures appear....just have to use the generic picture, so I think you did great, even with the wrong picture. AND I liked the picture of the fire truck...that's what made me click on your link...besides the fact that you're a fellow Texas. :)

Birdman said...

IF I could paint, I'd tackle this charming barn.

Margaret said...

Love the three round bales in the opening!

Elaine said...

Lovely barn scene, and the fire engine looks like a wonderful shot too!

EG CameraGirl said...

Pretty setting and like that barn at the far end of the field.

Pia said...

This is a peaceful scenerie. I like that there are hayballs to see inside.

Kate said...

This looks like a painting!

Sally in WA said...

Nice capture!