This is a beautiful collection of colored fall leaves. We had a short fall this year and an early winter. And was it really summer? I can´t remember :-)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
These are all so beautiful.
Very pretty! It's hard to believe that you have so much color yet. It's pretty much black and white here.
The colours are gorgeous!
so pretty, no colors here, we are having a heat wave, in the mid 80's yesterday. to hot for me.
Another great collage, and makes me appreciate autumn more than I normally do.
This is so pretty! The leaves are all on the ground here already.
So very beautiful!
All the fall colors are represented here.
we've had a surprisingly good fall this year of color.
What a lovely mosaic -- so colorful. :)
We have had pretty mild weather, but the snow we did have is about gone now! No leaves at all except those in my backyard!
Pretty leaves in your collage.
Cheers,
Jo
This is a beautiful collection of colored fall leaves. We had a short fall this year and an early winter. And was it really summer? I can´t remember :-)
Post a Comment