Saturday, December 1, 2012
Anxiously Awaiting - The Adventures of Linda Llama
Now what could Linda be waiting for while she's watching herd over the herd? Powers that be (you don't know it but this is somewhat of a pun since Linda is owned by the Powers family) say that Linda may be getting a new mate! The big day just might even be tomorrow. The new guy may be a little shy at first so all you bloggedy-blog bloggers will probably have to wait a while until he's ready for his coming-out party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
Whats his name, Linus? What if Linus doesn't like Linda? Or if Linda doesn't like Linus. Then what?
Maybe Linda ought to pretty herself up some, a hair brushing for one thing wouldn't hurt at all!
A little advice from Stella
Wonderful shot.
Fantastic news!
Dear Linda, please be nice and behave like a lady so we can see photos from the big party soon.
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
Animals Llamas lovely.
she is beautiful and I hope someday you will show us the babies... I bet they will be beautiful
Lucky Linda!
she has such an incredible face! such an intense look! i hope she will like her new companion!
Romance is in the air!
Well, good for Linda. I will be looking for the introduction.
Linda is looking for company I think!
Lucky Linda . . . although if he's 'coming out' he may not be the one for her;-)
What a great picture! I enjoyed your little pun too. :)
Lucky Linda! (If she likes her new mate, that is)
These animals always look so imperious!
Awww...how sweet! We'll look forward to photos of her new mate when he gets over his shyness.
Post a Comment