Friday, December 21, 2012

A Gang of Three


15 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

they are precious!!!

Jo's World said...

Next time you see these guys, box them up and send them to me. I love black and white and also catz!

Cheers,
Jo, Stella and Zkhat

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing triples! WoW! =)

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

That was my first thought...triplets. Cute, cute, cute!

Randy said...

What a cute trio.

Art said...

This was wonderful, merry Christmas!

Sharon said...

It doesn't get much more adorable than this! Fantastic shot.

Birdman said...

Family time is SO important. What faces! Cats are GREAT!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

so sweet,they look like triplets...

Amy Burzese said...

A great shot of my favorite subject!

EG CameraGirl said...

I bet these guys have tons of fun together...and get into a bit of mischief too.

Judy said...

What a sweet looking gang!

Jeanne said...

They are looking so precious and sweet. I'll bet they're up to no good!

Pia said...

They are fully aware of their beauty. Sweet sweet cats!
Maybe there are some more behind the scene?

Kate said...

They look both sweet and charming, but I bet they'd be a handful!!