Monday, December 17, 2012

43/100 Dogs - Chihuahua Mix


Full of sweetness!

15 comments:

Randy said...

What a sweet face.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

soooo kissable

TexWisGirl said...

cutie!

EG CameraGirl said...

I love its sweet face!

Beth said...

Adorable!

Judy said...

that is a sweet face!

Anonymous said...

I am a dog lover and this face is so cute.

Give a hug from me.

So darling.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

What a sweet face!

Jo's World said...

Yes, a sweet face and that floppy ear endears him to us. He looks like a smart little character!

Cheers,
Jo, Stella and Zkhat

Sharon said...

What a totally adorable face!

Kaya said...

Oh, yes, he is full of sweetness. Such sweet and kind face! Such a wonderful expression.

That is a very beautiful photograph! I want to pet him and talk to him.

Pia said...

What a cutie! I love his ears, one up and one down. ♥♥♥

troutbirder said...

Oh my what a lovable looking dog...:)

Kate said...

"Sweet" is the perfect word to describe this one!

Lisa Gordon said...

I want to kiss that sweet little nose!