What a sweet face...but I see mischievousness in those blue eyes! I'm not sure if I've ever noticed the colour of goats eyes. Hmmm. These eyes are very blue.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
What a looker. I was always a sucker for blue eyes.
NO! But she looks REALLY pretty!!!
Thanks
Leontien
SO pretty!
What a cutie! I would love to have a pygmy goat!
I have enjoyed your blog, your photos are beautiful!
I haven't been really close to any goats to know what color their eyes might be, but these eyes are beautiful!
What a sweet face...but I see mischievousness in those blue eyes! I'm not sure if I've ever noticed the colour of goats eyes. Hmmm. These eyes are very blue.
Never, until now! Nice looking goat!
I accidentally came across your blog and soooo glad I did! A fellow Texan! Yes, I love blue-eyed babies.
I've never seen a handsome devil, either. :-)
What a beauty!
Like an australian shepherd! What a captivating 'eye'!
Post a Comment