I love gargoyles (I have one on my own G post!), and these are real beauties! Never would have guessed they're in AZ, they look so medieval. I love the light and shadows and the sepia tones of the photo. Very elegant, mystical and beautiful!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
22 comments:
Those are great gargoyles. Happy G day!
oh, they are scary
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
eeeeerie!
Wow, what long necks ....rather eeerie and scary....
Those are great! Scarey looking, but good!
There's one gargoyle in our area that my kids love to see every time we drive by. Nice capture.
G is for Gorgeous Gladiola
Scary but functional.
Ewww do not like the look!
ABC Wed
Would never have guessed there are gargoyles in Arizona!
Great shot of some scary stuff! Ewww!
I'm fascinated by these scary critters. Are they trying to scare off evil? uUst asking.
I love the coloring you did on this photo. Dragon looking gargoyles...wonderful!!
Goodness, gracious, great gargoyles! Gothic comes to Arizona!
HelenMac
ABC Team
Those are some mighty fierce looking gargoyles - and in Arizona, no less.
Leslie
abcw team
I love gargoyles (I have one on my own G post!), and these are real beauties! Never would have guessed they're in AZ, they look so medieval. I love the light and shadows and the sepia tones of the photo. Very elegant, mystical and beautiful!
Creeeeeepy!
Wow, how did I miss those. Excellent photo.
Those gargoyles are really impressive - nothing shy about them:-)
Very cool use of the letter G ~ If I was a demon I would most definitely stay away. :)
Pretty long necked gargoyles!
This look so much like something you'd see in Manhattan. Who knew???
Those should certainly keep away evil spirits! Beautiful shot!
Post a Comment