I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Merry Christmas to you, too. Beautiful photo!
Another beautiful shot! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day!
Lovely. I like the snowflakes falling on your 'background'!
Joyous Noel, Kathy!
Merry Christmas Kathy. Wish you all the joy and peace of the holiday season today and in the new year.
Kathy, I am quite impressed with your cardinal photos. I'm hoping I can get som as nice as this one in the new year! My fingers are crossed!
Oh, how sweet!
Wishing you and yours a blessed and Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
I'm so impressed. Your bird shots are gorgeous!
I am not sure you need the other lens! Your bird shots are great. Merry Christmas! xoxo
Merry Christmas to you! What a bright cheerful photo, so perfect for Christmas!
The perfect bird for Christmas greetings. Do you have Chickadees? I love those sweet little things.
You are making me very, very, VERY jealous with your cardinal photos. :)
Beautiful, the branches really add to the photo.
Post a Comment