Saturday, December 4, 2010

Go Defense!

Today was my first day to try out my new camera.  Now I don't have any excuse for lousy pictures.  Em (in the dark glasses) and his teammates put up a valiant effort against a very strong opponent in their match today.

6 comments:

Suburban Girl said...

WWWHHHHAATTTT??? Tell me all about your new camera! How exciting. I am so happy for you - it will be so much fun getting to know it.

I like Em's glasses...I am a fan of taking soccer photos too! ;)

Life Is A Road Trip said...

It's definitely not lousy!

Mari said...

This is an amazing action shot! What kind of camera did you get?

Randy said...

Nice action shot. Enjoy your new camera.

Magpie said...

Great shot with your new camera!!! Is your blog snowing??? Or have I had too many pain killers?

EG CameraGirl said...

Great action shot! Sooo, what kind of camera did you get? :))